Sith Creed

"Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken."
-the Sith Creed

31 March 2020

The Day Really Never Came Back

Please don't sit
On the thought
Of me next time I call.
My heart skipped a beat
And the level of love for you
Began to fall.
It drained from my face
At a heartbreaking pace
Until I don't feel any love at all.
I'm grateful you used
My love as a test
For someone else
To prove they were the best.
I refused to cry,
Even gave friendship a try
But turns out
You were just like the rest.
So congrats to you
And your long standing boo
I'm glad I was used
To help you choose
Who you really wanted in your life.
Unlike before,
Where I wallow in strife,
I've let the ashes of a broken heart
Help me begin a new life.
There you go
Putting hearts on all the money I gave
Like you're proud that you gave me none.
Hey.
What'd you want?
I've run out of things to give you.
I'm not your bank
Or your Sir.
If you're happily taken
Why not call up your dude?
You can let me go
You can let me be
I was alone long before you met me.

No comments:

Post a Comment