Sith Creed

"Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken."
-the Sith Creed

23 March 2013

Crossroads and Deadlines: Foundation

At twelve a.m. Oct. 6th, I was awoken from my sleep by my boss calling me in to work. I have already prepared for bed and in order for me to get ready for work I need to take a shower and make myself presentable. I am scheduled to go into work tomorrow. I was never placed onto "stand-by". I am not saying I don't want to work; but I am not (and kind of incapable of) rushing up the road to work for two hours. I enjoy working there. I enjoy the fact that I was called in their time of need. This is a brand new club. One month old as of tonight. This is the foundation I was looking for while I was in a slump.

I think my biggest problem about this is the fact that there is no way I could rush there. With my injured ankle, it would have taken me at least a half hour to walk to work. I am hoping that this is not a test. I am tired of people in the civilian world enacting "tests".

No comments:

Post a Comment