Sith Creed

"Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken."
-the Sith Creed

19 April 2018

Back into it

It's been a while. Haven't really had the chance for a grand adventure till now. I'm an hour early for my flight heading to Manchester, UK.
Growing up as a military kid, I was lucky to visit a good number of central European countries. The UK, Italy, Spain and Greece were high on my list. As a kid my family were not able to fit travel to all the countries and I vowed to visit those four on my own. Today is the beginning of a dream come true. I'm extremely excited for this trip.
So here's to a week of exploring a few more parts of home.

No comments:

Post a Comment