Sith Creed

"Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken."
-the Sith Creed

10 May 2018

The Mirror, It's black!!

So it's been a wild and eventful time. Usually I put thoughts like this down on cerebellum and let the booze and THC wipe my memory clean the next day. But this time... this time...
Not sure where to begin or how to start...
Know what? I will tackle this in the morning give me a fresh start. A new day... A new way? I don't know I'm literally free writing after a pint ...er 12oz of Weyerbacher Blithering Idiot.
I laugh to myself because this was supposed to be a different post. A post made at this time but in a different dimension. A different timeline. A different path of whatever. Not sure what to do when I come across a patch of [cloud of thought] or *mechanical* "processing thought" or 56k modem sound *laughs*
Overall, I want to write more and more often. I was asked recently to guest write on someone else's blog. And I think to myself but "what about those who read mine?"

If you read this, leave a comment. I am fueled by responses and commentary. I love to write but that is not possible if I am not read.

No comments:

Post a Comment