Sith Creed

"Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken."
-the Sith Creed

01 June 2020

Wake n Bake Diary: day 0

It's technically almost evening time.

I've had a fairly busy day. And I've been putting off starting this. I made a reminder to myself to start today so that I can spend a month without going to Twitter, Instagram or Facebook first thing in the morning.

I had the opportunity to work on myself and my art and my writing and my projects and my photography and my reading.

And then George Floyd was murdered.

I never imagined something so malicious to be caught on video. I was sad that this scene (unarmed Black men being killed while in custody) is still around. Hardest part was explaining everything to my ten year old niece.

No comments:

Post a Comment