Sith Creed

"Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken."
-the Sith Creed

09 June 2020

Wake n Bake diary 4th entry

June 9
This has been a year. Halfway through! 

I hope everyone has been able to sign petitions and donate to #blacklivesmatter We all need to seek an end to systemic racism and institutionalized poverty. The last few weeks has exposed some of the evil parts of this wonderful country.
Sidenote: I'm going to be extremely pissed if the MAGA premise is to ramp up racist institutions in order to destroy them.
I love America. I love being a Black American. I DO NOT love the deeply rooted systems that are in place to prevent anyone other than Whites access to equal and fair opportunities.

No comments:

Post a Comment