Sith Creed

"Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken."
-the Sith Creed

27 November 2020

Why continue?

I had a mental breakdown the other day on Twitter. It was the result of someone thinking it's cute to ask for free content. I posted screenshots and everything. I've since deleted them and left Twitter for a "social media break".
I'm tired. Tired of giving so much of myself and not getting any return. Tired of doing the same thing as others and not getting recognition. Tired of trying to convince freeloaders to subscribe instead of asking for free shit.
Hell, I don't even know why I'm writing in this blog. It goes unread. 
Am I going to be one of those artists whose work only gets discovered after death? 
Oh yeah that's right, I haven't worked on my art because I'm busy making jerk off videos for free.

1 comment:

  1. Keep going on your path and on your writing endeavors. They're a good companion to many.

    ReplyDelete