Sith Creed

"Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken."
-the Sith Creed

21 June 2012

Deadlines and Crossroads: Day 1

11:12 am
A glimmer of light flickered in a familiar corner. I basked in its warmth. I chuckled at its familiarity. I longed to let it bring be back to the surface. Its face and smile something I have not felt in a long time. I let the light sparkle and then fade, welcoming the darkness back in once more.

12:45 pm
The beast within hungers. I can't feed him until my day's mission is complete. I hope its hunger does not slow me down.

2:27 pm
The beast has been fed yet still hungers. I have given it all it needs. Maybe a midday nap will calm it down a bit. There is no telling...

No comments:

Post a Comment