Sith Creed

"Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken."
-the Sith Creed

22 June 2012

Deadlines and Crossroads: Day 2

So I went and took care of my vehicle registration today. I actually made enough money yesterday to foot the bill. But also on a side note. I was taken to a very angry place. I had to scream my frustrations out of me. It was pretty epic. But later on I was able to regain my composure and have a very successful night working.

So successful, I was given the chance to wait on the band Tonic. Yeah, I know. The same Tonic. I didn't believe it at first but I talked to Rob today and he told me who they were and helped me piece together who I met. Something told me to look them up last night but I was in such a lousy mood that I pushed to the back of my mind. Hell they even invited me to go to their show. Which I should but only have enough money for DnB or them.

I don't know if you could tell but I am in a much better mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment