Sith Creed

"Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken."
-the Sith Creed

20 June 2012

Deadlines and Crossroads...

I am on a very wonderful journey. It is taken me back into the shadows. Back into the darkness, so to speak. It is a place that I never intended to return. Over the next month, I will be exploring that darkness and try to post some insight of what I have found. I may become a different person in the process. I may remain the same. The one thing I do know is this reversion will better me. 

The universe is trying to take away some things from me. I refuse. The universe is also trying to force me into a place I desired to escape. I cannot let myself revisit that place. 

Bear with me as I travel down these possibilities and discover what is truly meant for me on the other side...

No comments:

Post a Comment