Sith Creed

"Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken."
-the Sith Creed

02 September 2011

The Day I Explained My Blog's Name

Hmmm... The meaning behind my blog name?

I wanted to go with something unique and meaningful. I chose my blog name because I was preparing myself for my trip to Georgia. I am a fan of adventures and decided this would be the "grand" adventure. But I thought about it and realized that I will have multiple adventures, even when I am engaged within one. To me, an adventure is a journey from which you learn and grow. I am always learning and growing.

As for Bacon Bandit, I wanted to use that nickname for the uniqueness. I will explain that nickname fully on the 16th. On that day I get to discuss my nicknames fully as part of the blog challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment