Sith Creed

"Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken."
-the Sith Creed

01 September 2011

New Beginnings

Hello, again. I have to apologize for the delay. I have been in a difficult bout with time management. School has been kicking my butt for a while. I am slowly catching up with my school work.

And to honor that, I have decided to participate in the 30-day blog challenge (it might turn into the 60). I have to get in the habit of writing everyday. Not that there has been much to talk about. My adventures have been mild and meek or short and intense.

Today is the first day of me quitting smoking, the first day of working on my photography full-fledged, the day I fill out college applications to universities, the day I plan out other photo shoots, the day I turn my life around and live forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment