Sith Creed

"Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken."
-the Sith Creed

05 September 2011

The Day I Met My Parents


Hmm… My Parents, this is another difficult thing to write about. Well there is my mom. She is a sweet little lady. She knows I love her. She knows I am gay; she may not like it. She loves to cook; I love to eat. She has a strange sense of humor; it’s had to make her laugh. She has the have certain areas clean; but is at the beginning stages of hoarding. She still smokes cigarettes; and has a strange reason for doing so. She has the ability to humiliate you without using a Single curse word.
Now I started with my mother because she is that one constant in my life. Unlike my father, he does not exist. I was conceived through emasculate conception...

No comments:

Post a Comment