Sith Creed

"Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken."
-the Sith Creed

05 September 2011

The Day I Had My First Love


So I apologize for not filling in my post for the third day. But I don’t know what to say about my first love… I don’t know what to say about that. I have always been a private person when it comes to my love life. I don’t know what to say or do about my first love. I don’t know who it is or when it was. Or maybe I don’t like to talk about the things of my heart.
Hmm… My first love… I fall in love very easily. So my first love is… I don’t feel comfortable discussing such a thing… This is by far the most difficult thing I could write about…

No comments:

Post a Comment