Sith Creed

"Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken."
-the Sith Creed

01 September 2011

The Day I Introduced Myself

Day 1:




I chose this picture because I took it during my first Pride celebration. I had just finished signing a petition for the military to recognize same sex marriages for benefits. I had picked on the Army and Air Force guys because I am a Marine. Another of the petitioners, gave me a rubber duck wearing dress blues. It was the last one they had. 
The shirt I am wearing is one of my favorites. I bought it maybe a few days prior. It is from EpicMealTime. Which leads me into my fifteen facts about myself...

1. I love Bacon.
2. I love the Marine Corps. I am slightly conflicted on rejoining.
3. I am a smart ass, a natural flirt, and extremely passionate.
4. I can learn any language fairly quickly.
5. My modesty and humility are very high. 
6. I am a Ninja.
7. I have a large collection of underwear (borderline obsession).
8. Large bodies of water calm me or make me think.
9. I own 6 different cameras, each with a unique quality, and my newest one bought last night for $25.
10. I am honest and straight forward; I respect the same out of people.
11. I fall in love easily.
12. I am a sexual creature. Not that I have sex all the time, but my actions and mannerisms are sexual in nature.
13. Six is my favorite number.
14. I am highly competitive and will take on any challenge within my means...
15. I am fascinated by mirrors and reflections except when I am looking at myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment