Sith Creed

"Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken."
-the Sith Creed

02 June 2011

Always an Adventure

I was looking around my journals and writings and found this dated March 24th, 2010:  We got stuck last night. The River nearly swallowed Willie's truck. It took us forever to get it out. As usual, there were too many chiefs and not enough Indians. I just sat in the turret and provided security, mainly because no one was wearing flaks or kevlars, running around lost as hell. *laughs* It took all three trucks to get that one truck out.

That was from my deployment in Afghanistan. I am still trying to organize and piece together every thing from the past few days. I don't know where to start. Plus I am in the process of being responsible. Looking for a job and all that sweet jazz. Leaves no room for adventures right now. Going to have to use this time to recap on some old adventures and stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment