Sith Creed

"Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken."
-the Sith Creed

10 June 2011

East of the Black Sea

I know I have not been making any posts. I have begun a thought process that I am not ready to put down on blog paper. Plus they are a bit personal. *laughs* And you are probably thinking to yourself. Well it can't possibly be any more personal than what you have written so far. No it is not. It is personal but it is something that has been bothering me for a while. And at the moment I am formulating what I want to say. I am pre-writing my blog before posting it. I want what I have to say grasp your attention and keep it for a while. I have alot to say and I don't want to get anything out of order.

Plus it has gotten to the point where I voice my own opinion about the world around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment