Sith Creed

"Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken."
-the Sith Creed

15 June 2011

As I bask in the rays of a full moon

Well like I said, if there are no adventures there are no stories. So guess what happened today. Yup, you guessed it. An adventure.

I woke up this morning at about 5:30a to the sound of my grandfather telling me the time. I was probably still drunk from last night, so getting out of the bed turned into an escalation of force. I threw the blankets off of me and literally fell out of bed. I stood up, morning wood barely contained in my underwear. There was no mistaking it.  I was awake way too early for my taste.

I quickly drew a bath and prepared myself for the day. A quick shave and a quick scrub (didn't want to look like a bag of ass when I got to the VA clinic). I moved slowly, well slower than the speed of light because I needed to be outside by 6:15a. Once my clothes were on, I was able to realize what time it was. 5:55a. Awesome, just enough time to check the FB (Facebook) and maybe look at some dirty pictures.

My phone chimed a text message. "Here", it said. I closed my laptop and headed for the door.

Stopping by the fridge, I grabbed my Frappucino I stored away in the fridge the night prior. I told my grandfather goodbye and bounded out the door. I jumped into my friend's SUV. And we streaked down the road to Winston-Salem.

I gobbled my coffee drink quickly. I still was not awake. My friend and me talked about anything and everything during the drive. We are both not morning people.

We arrived at the VA clinic on time. I sauntered into the building. Those five Guinness's were starting to leave a mark of their attack. My head was pounding and aching. Bad mixture...

I walked up to the counter in the main lobby, stood in line for awhile before being called. The lady behind the counter pointed me into the direction I needed to go. I walked a few feet then turned around. I had forgot the room number just that quickly.

From there, I was stuck waiting...

(to be continued...)

No comments:

Post a Comment