Sith Creed

"Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken."
-the Sith Creed

07 June 2011

I burn then procure

I can't keep still. I am always looking for an adventure of sorts. I know this is the time for me to just relax and recharge after my last adventure, but I can't hold back my feelings. It is consuming and controlling me. This next adventure is taking me to The Art Institute of Charlotte. I feel that I need to enroll in their one year program just to keep busy. *laughs* I am acting like a superhero always searching for the bad guy. Yet I am no one special. Just an ordinary guy wandering the Earth.

Edit: So it is about 2 hours after the first part of this post. I should have just made a new post but I would have been short. Unfortunately, I cannot go to the Art Institute. I don't have a few things I need to complete the process. I am extremely angry because every time I do something. There is always another thing holding me back or preventing me from getting there...

No comments:

Post a Comment