Sith Creed

"Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken."
-the Sith Creed

10 July 2011

My Wrath is not to be taken lightly...

I recieved a stupid email and told the person not to respond to why I thouhgt it was stupid. And here is my response to their reaction.


“How dare you assume that I'm not intellectual?” -You ask this when it is obviously an interjection. Intellectualism is beyond just knowing what is going on in the news today and being able to comment on it. I think Obi-Wan said it best to JarJar “Just because you can speak does not mean you are intelligent…”

“First and foremost, you've never even met me so you can't just judge my intelligence based on the statement that I made previously.”  -No. I have not. But thankfully through the thirteen years I have been dating: going through ups, downs, “arounds”, broken hearts and broken promises and objectified glances; I have built a system that protects me from all of the fluff that randomly presents itself.

“That just tells me that you don't take the time to get to know people and their personalities and for that, I already feel sorry for you.”  -Ha! At what point in time did you take the time to get to know me? “What happenin my man,” is the reason why you received my question. Like I said before, it was a rhetorical, psychological ultimatum that trapped you into yet another disappointing piece of writing that you would have to voraciously read… You failed at handling constructive criticism. You failed at being tactful and sincere. And you mainly failed at skipping chapters. Every book starts with an introduction. It is the author’s purpose to attract and entice the reader to read more. Your introduction lacked imagination meaning I have probably heard that a dozen times from the undesirables I have designed these protective measures against. Ergo, you are undesirable to me… Big shocker, huh? Guess I don’t need you to feel sorry for me. I can damn well take care of myself. I feel sorry for the tears you are shedding right now because of this healthy dose of honesty you are receiving. *shrugs*

“A helpful tip for the future if you want to keep anyone in your life...don't judge a book by it's cover.”–A helpful tip for YOUR future is to not talk to someone who has more experience in life than you have pictures in your scrapbook. By the time you were born, I had survived nearly drowning to death, a freak air show accident (Rammstein, 1988, Google it), witnessed two Germanys turn into one, saved a friend’s life, defended my family’s honor, loved and lost and plant the seeds of my great ability of writing which you are sadly witnessing.

 “You might actually even learn something for a change.” –I did learn something, the fact that you have no idea what you have unleashed. I warned you before you decided to write what I just broke down and fed back to you.

“BTW I'm a voracious reader and consider myself very mundane in socio-political affairs.” –IGAF (I Gives A Fuck) I am a predatory writer with a literary psychological opposable thumb, which I just used to craft a light machine-gun rebuttal loaded with five hundred words of pure hate.

No comments:

Post a Comment