Sith Creed

"Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken."
-the Sith Creed

06 July 2011

The Tuesday that thought it was a Monday

Hello everyone,

Sorry for the delay. My life has taken on a sort of high speed chase into the unknown. From the 1st of July til now, I have been having some fun and some boredom.

The weekend of the 4th presented on of my friends from the Marine Corps. I was excited and surprised for his visit. Especially since he is the first of my Marine Corps friends to visit me.  I took him to all of my usual places of hanging out. I showed him around Charlotte as best I could. We even went to Carowinds, the local amusement park. By far one of the best weekends ever.

He didn't stay too long as he wanted to visit a friend in Raleigh. But the time spent was a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment