Sith Creed

"Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken."
-the Sith Creed

11 July 2011

Next thing we are touching...

I had an awesome day today. The first thing was my 8am class. Conquered it. That class will be an easy A. I pretty much dominated that class with knowledge. Pfft... the fundamentals of photography. Humph! *laughs* But nonetheless I have homework that I haven't even started on; but then again I want to get a new memory card for my camera.
After that I did my usual by going to the gym. Just going there has made me get back into the groove that I have solidified for myself. I even got a compliment today. Now all I need to do is go for a run without a shirt... Hmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment