Sith Creed

"Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken."
-the Sith Creed

10 July 2011

The Preparation

Today like yesterday has been in preparation for my first day of class tomorrow. It is the culmination of what I have wanted since getting out of the Marine Corps. I wanted to hang out with friends that I have made or just sit around and do nothing. Though, I can't. I am about to embark on another adventure that I cannot yet describe. I will be going to the Art Institute of Charlotte for photography. It has come to my attention that I should have followed one of my dreams. And starting tomorrow, I will be on that path of doing so.
There is no amount of luck that can be bestowed upon me but I realize I will have enough time to work on another of my hobbies, writing. Hmmm. What if you are witness to the fruition of my dreams as you read this?

No comments:

Post a Comment