Sith Creed

"Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken."
-the Sith Creed

17 May 2011

About when I was filled with saddness and regret

I am in beautiful Batumi, Georgia. The weather is much nicer and the people are a little more nicer than those in Tbilisi. There are a lot hot guys. And a lot more English speaking Georgians. Which helps me out a bit. They are also a little more friendlier than Tbilisi people. For instance, while roaming around I came across a high school. There happened to be one of the locals I met yesterday, which I didn't know he was still in high school. *laughs* He ran out of the gate to greet me. Since it was his last day, he wore a white shirt to be written on by all of his friends. He asked me to write on his shirt as well. I tried to write "James was here" in Georgian. I failed. I was only able to get "Jeimsi was here". The funny part is while I was signing his shirt. The girls snuck outside as well and asked to have their picture taken with me. It was funny and felt good. I felt like a rockstar. Or at least that is what I think...

No comments:

Post a Comment