Sith Creed

"Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken."
-the Sith Creed

22 May 2011

Take a breath and rewind

Yesterday was quite uneventful. And by uneventful, I mean nothing super fantastic happened.

I was dragged out of the house to a restaurant to take pictures of a dog. When I was taken there to buy beer and food. I have problems with paying for things. I am a very giving person but if I am a means to your next fix, I can't do that. Don't get me wrong. I love to drink and have a good time but making up some bogus photo op is not a good way to get me to drink.

On a good note, I did meet a nice group of people. I think they own the restaurant, not quite sure. And I will go back to eat and drink. Sandro, the more interesting of the group, brought his dog so that I may snap a quick photo. He spoke English very well and was not shy to speak it. Which is something I have noticed about some of the people who speak English; some are shy about it, others are not. So I spoke with him for a while before I started to feel uncomfortable because my friend's dad started asking around for beers.

On the same note, later on that night, my friend's dad comes in the room with a Ukrainian guy he met somehow. We talked for a bit until the Ukrainian asked if I wanted to drink. Then I realized why this random guy is here. My friend's dad was looking for another drink.

It breaks my heart to the fullest. How do you address an issue with someone with whom you can barely speak their language? Especially if our languages have a lot of gaps and lack similarities.

Wow, reading through this again (mainly for proofreading), I realize I am all over the place on topics. Hmmm. They are related but not that much. Sorry for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment