Sith Creed

"Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken."
-the Sith Creed

17 May 2011

The day we first met

More from the zoo experience...

Me, Gia and Goga went to the bumper cars. That was a lot of fun. I spent most of the time driving backwards. For some strange reason when we started no one was bumping. What is the point of bumper cars if you don't bump? So I forced myself into others. It was fun till me and Goga teamed up on Gia and bumped him at the same time. That shorted the circuit and our time was cut short. I laughed the whole time as the park attendant yelled at us.

From there we went to a "Sniper" trailer. I was curious about it ever since we walked into the zoo. I walked in and saw an arsenal of weaponry on the wall. I thought to myself "Now this should be interesting." Apparently, you could choose what you wanted to play according to the gun. There were two types of pistols, two rifles, and three machine guns. I chose some futuristic machine gun you only see in movies. It felt like a real gun and I think it was. Only it shot BBs. Nonetheless it was a lot of fun to shoot a gun again. Holding that weapon made me miss the Marine Corps a little. Just enough to want to buy the assault rifle I was using. I still don't know what it is but I am glad I have pictures of it.

From there we roamed around Old Tbilisi (as it is called, not downtown). That was also the same day as the bathhouse adventure I had which is a story all in itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment