Sith Creed

"Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken."
-the Sith Creed

08 May 2011

Only to find it nowhere

Ever since I left the monastery, my dreams have been wild and vivid. It has been a long time since I had dreams like that. The last time I can remember having a dream that powerful was before the Marine Corps. I miss my vivid dreams. Some have been precognitive. Is it because I drank the water at the monastery and lit a prayer candle that these dreams come back to me? Is it the realization that I have nothing else to worry about and sleep peacefully? Are my wild, vivid dreams returning to me because I am back on track with my journeys? I guess that is just a mystery to be solved...

No comments:

Post a Comment