Sith Creed

"Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken."
-the Sith Creed

12 May 2011

Of nothingness and cosmos so bleak

So, I was asked if I was an English teacher here in Tbilisi. The kid was maybe fourteen at best. He said in such a way that led me to think English is taught poorly in Georgia. Then thought bred another thought. I could teach English in Georgia. I am kinda good at since I speak with good grammar. Hell, I can't even type the same word in a paragraph unless I cannot find a replacement. I might have to research this field... Live in Georgia as a teacher. Go anywhere I want within Europe til I want to come home. Hmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment