Sith Creed

"Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken."
-the Sith Creed

29 May 2011

...

Yesterday was the worst. Well, I had a horrible stomach and couldn't get rid of it. The whole day was long and painful. I don't know what I ate to make me feel like that but I am better now. *laughs* I tried everything: water, tea, a little bit of bread, nothing helped. I found that a little bit of sleep got me through it. And by a little bit, I mean, a lot.

I really don't have anything planned for today. I packed my suitcase already and did a quick inventory of all of my belongings. I am slightly sad to be going but I have to go back. There are a few things I need to take care of. Things I have caused with my chaotic ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment