Sith Creed

"Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken."
-the Sith Creed

06 May 2011

Til I am dizzy and drunk

I have two hangovers fighting each other right now. They are in a heated battle. Last night was a lot of fun. I partied out on the town with Giorgi and his friends. They are my friends now. We ate and drank expensively. We turned a fight into a dance party.

Words do not describe the joy I felt. I flirted with a very beautiful girl. I don't remember her name but I do know that some man wanted something from me because I flirted with her. That is another mystery for me to solve.

Me, Lasha, Goga, Gia, Levan, and David drank til we couldn't speak our native languages. They were speaking English and I was speaking Georgian. It was strange. I think that is how I was able to flirt with that girl. Man, I wish I knew her name. All I know is that is was very pretty. Eh...

No comments:

Post a Comment