Sith Creed

"Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken."
-the Sith Creed

04 May 2011

of undaunted joy and immeasurable glee

So to kind of back track a bit...
Istanbul, Turkey:    So I land there and immediately got some strange looks. Not like the looks I got at The Wheel in Nashville but similar. I just laughed to myself and roamed around trying to find a bathroom and a smoke pit. But before I found them, I needed to know where I was to catch my flight. That was a pain in the ass so to speak. I asked anyone who was standing behind a desk.
One such conversation went like this:
   "Hello. I need to know where to catch my flight."
   Looking at my ticket the lady says "You have to wait til 12 to find out."
   I look at my ticket and see that I will be boarding at 12. I think to myself "Fuck!"
   "Well is there anyway you can tell me where I will have to be?"
   "No. Wait til 12"

I had to wait three hours before I could see Tbilisi on the Departure board....

                                                                                                                     to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment