Sith Creed

"Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken."
-the Sith Creed

13 May 2011

Without even knowing how to be

So, the zoo yesterday. That was an interesting adventure in itself. When I walked in I didn’t think it was a zoo. The first animal that I saw was a Cheetah. I was amazed and in awe at the same time. Usually zoos have some cute, cuddly animal as a statue or first, but I am in Eastern Europe. I did notice the pony near the entrance which should have tipped me off but I thought it was for the kids. You know, a pony ride for the kids. Simple yet practical. (More on that later…)
This zoo had many animals. It was small and quaint. There many things to do in this zoo like a topsy-turvy house, bumper cars, a Ferris Wheel and kiddie rides. That is the reason why I didn’t think it was a zoo. Those things were in the front. And now that I think about it, that is a good way to get the kids inside to see the animals.
From the cheetahs, we walked towards the kiddie rides. You had to pass by them to get to the animals. There were a few animals here and there but the best ones were passed that. I loved seeing the wolves. They were in the cage near the cheetahs. As you walk down to see their cage you pass by the zoo employee access to their cage which is double gated. They watched me walk by. They stared at me while I took their picture. They didn’t move until I left their sight. So, as I approached their full cage they walked into view. One wolf, probably the Alpha male, walked and stood on a rock perch the zoo made for them. He stood there over looking everything. He then looked at me to take a picture. Unfortunately, Goga had the camera and it was not a good take. I took the camera from him and the Alpha male unperched himself and walked around. There was so much fence in the way there was no way to get a good shot of them. My favorite animal and I couldn’t get a good picture. I am very mad about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment