Sith Creed

"Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken."
-the Sith Creed

26 May 2011

As it was a new thing lost

Just had another bathhouse experience...

I went on this trip not expecting a sexcapade and it fell into my lap. Last night, I sang a song of my life. I told two individuals my struggles and strife. They listened. They grew anxious. They took a breath and bared their souls. I showed them the best part of my life. They soaked it in and never asked why I had a wife. We skipped through puddles deep. Dodging rain drops and the occasional sleet. My clothes were soaked to the bone. The taxi pulled up and stopped. I was not alone.

The taxi swerved and weaved with the traffic. I touched myself, scratching the everlasting itch. I drank the air and took in the switch. The cab stopped. I stepped out into the rain soaked air and twitched. I crawled sensually to the baths. Down the stairs into the steam soaked air. My heart raced my body to the finish line.

My foot entered the hot water and I grew alert. I touched their itch to scratch mine. I drowned myself in the steam soaked air. I didn't think it would ever be there. I felt and touched till everything that belonged to me. The moment. The skin. The water. The air. The instant.

I laid on the marble slab and drank more of the air. I took a sip of beer and a sip of moment.

And now I am awake from a dream that I lived. Refreshed. Energized. Anew.

No comments:

Post a Comment