Sith Creed

"Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken."
-the Sith Creed

28 May 2011

Expensive at cost

Wow. Sorry for not writing these past couple of days. Ever since Independence day, I have been on a sort of drinking binge. So I will do my best to recap.

The 25th was the Georgian Independence Day. I had a lot of fun. I basically sat around drinking wine and watching the parade on tv. From there I don't remember much. Somehow I hit my head right above my left eye. It still hurts. Apparently it was swollen as well. *laughs* I must have headbutted something. *shrugs*

The 26th I went to old Tbilisi (or downtown as it is called) and did some shopping. Bought a flag, some drinking horns and a sweet military bag. It is old school. I still need a sword but I don't think I would be able to take that on the plane. Maybe next time.

Yesterday, well, I got into a fight. It was bound to happen. I kinda caused the situation that spurred the fight. It felt good to show my angry side. Proves to others that I am not weak or defenseless and that I am not afraid to fight what I believe in. And of course it took a large group of people to hold me back.

No comments:

Post a Comment