Sith Creed

"Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken."
-the Sith Creed

29 May 2011

Soaking with something so pure

So, my day has been fun filled with searching for music on YouTube. Kinda lame, I know. But I am trying to avoid drinking. I have two days left and want to make sure I don't miss my plane. Which is what everyone is planning, I think.

Also, while I was roaming around the musical halls of YouTube. (pause to change song). I watched one of my friends blow 17 GEL on an online roulette website. Roulette, all day, everyday. I should drag these guys to Las Vegas and let them experience the dangers of gambling... But then again, it wouldn't change anything. Well maybe the fact that I don't know where anyone gets their money from. Like my buddy who gambled away a day's worth of food... I have not see him even go to a job. Which is kinda strange coming from me, who just left the Marine Corps and currently unemployed... But I am itching to get back to the states so that I can start a job of sorts. So that I can plan out my next trip. Might have to be after my Semester of college. *shrugs* I don't know. Still trying to meet someone willing to show me far off lands...

No comments:

Post a Comment