Sith Creed

"Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken."
-the Sith Creed

06 May 2011

Full of jazz and funk

Back tracking a bit... On the Turkish Airlines, I witnessed the awesomeness of technology. The first class was filled with one person seats that could recline into beds. Beds!! They had their own TV and everything. My first thought was why didn't I get first class? But as I got to the regular seats I noticed that there were video screens on the back of every seat.

I didn't think such a thing was possible. TV at my disposal. I thumbed through the menu screen to venture further. I could watch whatever I wanted. TV shows (Friends, How I met your Mother, King of Queens, etc...), Movies, Games, Internet and Music were displayed for me to choose from. Many things to ease the time of traveling to other countries. I enjoyed it.

I watched the newest Harry Potter so that I could be caught up in the series.

Then something happened that I was not prepared for. Free drinks. Yeah, I said it. Free. Drinks. I didn't have to pay for the scotch I drank. Amazing? Yes, I would think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment