Sith Creed

"Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken."
-the Sith Creed

19 May 2011

Wondering how I will ever climb out

Nero- Innocence

Well I am waiting for the train back to Tbilisi. I kinda don't want to go back but I have to. I want to see Goga again. I miss him. He is the reason I am here in Georgia. I feel bad for sneaking away and coming to Batumi. I came here under the pretense that I could change. I didn't.

I still feel the same way that I felt when I came here. I don't know why I even tried to change. It is almost too late in the game for me. In a sense, I have changed. My Georgian is a lot better. I can understand more and I know how to say a few more key phrases. I also understand that I am a undaunting and faithful friend. My thoughts have been about seeing Goga again.

No comments:

Post a Comment