Sith Creed

"Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken."
-the Sith Creed

21 May 2011

Then I took a moment to slow down

The taxi ride from the train yesterday was intense. And as I was clutching my bag tighter and tighter, I couldn't help but notice the street signs zipping passed my window. There were none...

The occasional "Do not enter" or "This way only" (both represented by an arrow or a white line) would appear. But there was no stop signs, yield signs, or better yet speed limit signs. I felt like I was in  a Need For Speed game. Need for Speed: Tbilisi Nights. Before I leave I will make a video of how the driving is around here. I fear for my life when I cross the street about the same as if I was in the taxi or autobus.

So I don't ever want to hear anyone complain about the drivers in the U.S., it is crazier here and American drivers wouldn't last one red light here.

No comments:

Post a Comment