Sith Creed

"Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken."
-the Sith Creed

08 May 2011

I stop and I stare

There are a lot of Georgians who can speak English. I think I am just as surprised at this as they are surprised that I know a little bit of Kartuli Ena. Needless to say, it helps that I have someone who can help me speak the language. Some of my dreams have been in Georgian, which means I am starting to understand it. I can certainly think with the same word structure (which is why I haven't written a post in a while). I would type on Facebook a comment to a friend and have to re-write it because I am speaking Georgian but writing in English. Very confusing to to be in the middle of.

One of the reasons I bring this up is because I was invited to go to a city called Batumi nestled neatly near the border of Turkey floating on the edge of the Black Sea. That just so happens to be a place I want to go. I think it would be cool to float around in the Black Sea. Lay around on the beach in my swimsuit. Surrounded by people saying "Who's that guy?"

No comments:

Post a Comment