Sith Creed

"Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken."
-the Sith Creed

28 May 2011

Expensive in taste

I would like to apologize for the slightly not-so-interesting posts. I am a bit depressed because I am leaving in a few days. I kinda don't want to go. I think it is the fear of being boring that lies ahead. I am going to be working a 9 to 5, going to the gym and such. Not what you would expect from someone who travels the world just to satisfy his wunderlust.

And so I wonder. When is my next trip? Where will it be? I really haven't had anyone respond to my blog and there have been some hits from all over the world. So, I say to you, reader, give me some ideas on my next trip. I love to travel and this is the type of escapism that I enjoy.

One of my gifts is my ability to learn a language really quick. I am the Tower of Babel, all languages are not difficult to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment