Sith Creed

"Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken."
-the Sith Creed

25 May 2011

And yet I will it there to be found

I just got done eating the one thing that I love in this world and I am high off of it. Bacon. It was cooked the wrong way but it was cooked. I have to educate these people on the ways of cooking bacon. It is like a god to me. It has to be cured and cut and cooked the right way. Anything other is just unsat.

I didn't think I would catch a buzz from bacon but I did. I love it so much. Why does it do this to me? I have never had a drug that made me feel the way that bacon does... And why is that? *scratches head* Why do I love a meat so dirty?

I was offered Bacon raw. As much as I want to eat it raw I do not love it that way. I suffered some battle scars just to have it cooked (it was cooked in a layer of oil [faux pas] on high heat). But I had it cooked. Apparently here in Georgia, bacon is to be eaten raw. Bad choice. I don't like it raw there is nothing there as far as flavor... But I guess that is what I am going to teach in the morning...

No comments:

Post a Comment