Sith Creed

"Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken."
-the Sith Creed

17 May 2011

Finding words so that I can speak

Well, well, well. I just came back from the bathhouse with two of my friends. Glorious. Best part is an employee (I guess that what he was) came in with a bucket and sponges. I think to myself what is about to happen?

I watched him scrub down one of my friends first. My first thought was baseball. Then I had to think about Roseanne Barr. Then Roseanne Arnold. I then puked into my mouth at the double dose of Roseanne. (Sorry Rosey if you read this...)

Then it was my turn... I was ready. No chub. Roseanne filtered eyes. I was set. I laid down on the marble bed and braced for impact. The scrub was rough; I think I lost a tattoo in the process, not quite sure. After that, the lather. Yum. Lather. That was a gentle slathering of bubbles. I have never been cleaned like that and probably will do again. And again. And again...

No comments:

Post a Comment