Sith Creed

"Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken."
-the Sith Creed

10 May 2011

Into the maw of a glare

Hello again! Well, yesterday led me on a small adventure. I climbed up the side of the mountain overlooking my friends house. Much shorter trip than the monastery, but interesting nonetheless. I also found out that I am not afraid of heights like I thought. I am afraid of falling off of tall objects. And there were some sheer rock faces that my poor Converses could not cling to. I was uprooting trees and bushes to have a handhold. And the whole time going I was being told to not be scared and to stand all the way up. I was on the set of Alfred Hitchcock's Vertigo, because that is what I was feeling.

The higher I climbed the more my brain would analyze ways down without slipping on a rock and avalanching my way to the street below. Did I forget there was a highway below this perch of rock I scaled? Yes, there was a highway intersection right below me. So if I slipped to my doom, I would most likely be the cause of a multi-car pile up.

Scariest thing ever! And I went skydiving...

No comments:

Post a Comment