Sith Creed

"Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken."
-the Sith Creed

26 May 2011

Expensive in cost

I love the passionate actions of people. And this country is full of passion. I met a girl from Tennessee yesterday. She is an English teacher. She speaks Georgian better than I can. But I found it cute that the girls on the playground were wanting me to flirt with her. The only thing we have in common is the fact that we speak English and the children were trying to set us up. *laughs*

I was flattered. Such a basis of love. It is a good thing, too. I might have to bring this concept of love to America. Where there is no such thing...

No comments:

Post a Comment