Sith Creed

"Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken."
-the Sith Creed

11 May 2011

Roaming around lost in the sea

To anyone who reads this blog: Sign in, leave a comment, or better yet drop me a line at kulai123@yahoo.com in the subject write: (Read your blog). I really want to know who you are and what you like about my blog. You keep coming back to read. Give me input. It only makes it better...

Oh and the ... on the reactions is a very important reaction to me. It means you really have nothing to say but want more so that you can say something. If that makes sense... I use it a lot when I write as a pause for effect or "you know what I am about to say".

So, to reiterate: any feedback is good feedback. I love to creep but I am a little open about my creeping. If you read or view anything I post, let me know.

2 comments:

  1. Nice place for enjoying the lovely dinner in DubaiDhow cruise Dubai

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could go to Dubai. I hear it is a wonderful place.

      Delete