Sith Creed

"Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken."
-the Sith Creed

17 May 2011

Climbing out of a hole covered in blood, dirt and sweat

I had an interesting dream last night. I dreamt I was on here typing away. But instead of telling you what I was doing I was also telling you how I felt (something I know I was not doing).

"If you don't tell people how you feel, then people won't know how you feel." -Me

Yeah, I said that. Many times over. I don't remember when I coined the quote, however it has been my defining quality. The first time was when I was eightteen and came out to my mother. The most recent time was yesterday  when I explained to my friends here that I am not a fountain of money. Or how sometimes I feel like a prisoner instead of a guest.

I am much to independent for such things. So if there is ever a time in which you are talking with someone and you are not quite seeing eye to eye, maybe you need to say how you feel. Truthfully. They will be quicker to understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment